Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Week 17

The last time I worked was May 1st. It was such a terrible day at work and I couldn't wait for it to be over. The had tacos for the first time and it was so messy. The had ground hamburger, refried beans, and rice with a taco shell and sides on the side. Most of them said that the soft shells tasted like cardboard and that they didn't like it. It took forever for them to eat so that made my night a little longer. Plus getting them back to their rooms later than normal wasn't on my to do list. That night I worked with Teya and we didn't get out of there until 8:30 and I was super ticked. Considering it was Sunday and a school night and I didn't want to be there in the first place. Super glad that I don't work again until May 7th. The reason I got the whole week off was because of mayfete practice all week until late. Then the real thing is Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment