Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 16

The last time I worked it was a pretty fast night. They were having cheeseburgers and onion rings with some fruit on the side. So most of them wanted that instead of something different. Granted, some of them did want a grilled cheese or soup but not many at all. Some of my regulars have not been coming down at all and it is really upsetting me. Harold Waller has not been coming down because he would rather watch the ball games that are on so he eats in his room. Floyd Tresner has not been coming down because his heart is failing him and hes not doing too well. That makes me super upset and I just wish he would get better but he refuses care. Thelma Sturgeon hasn´t been coming down very often either and shes so cute and sweet. After I got all of my residents fed and back to their rooms I started cleaning up so I could get out of there. I ended up leaving around 7:40 ish and that was okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment