Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 11

I went to Tennessee this past weekend so the last day that I worked was Wednesday night. Wednesday nights are bingo nights for the residents at Paris Healthcare! So they were all excited to get done eating supper and get down to bingo. They are some residents who do not like bingo but the majority of them love it. They had potatoe soup for dinner that night so it was a pretty easy night. Most of them like potatoe soup, but if they don't we had beef stew for them. Those are my favorite work days, where there are no special orders from the residents. They had some cinnamon bread for dessert and most of it was hard as brick so the residents were throwing a fit about that. Which I don't blame them, I would too. There were only a select few of them that weren't hard so I had to go in and complain until I got them soft bread. But I would do mostly anything to keep the residents happy, they deserve it. Old people are the cutest and deserve to have things they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment